All things come of thee, O Lord; and of thine own have we given thee.
I Chronicles 29:14
The easiest way to give your offering, to support your church family is by etransfer. The email address is email@example.com
Pre-Authorized Giving Program
As an alternative to weekly offering envelopes, Pre-Authorized Giving (PAG) is a direct debit program that allows people to support their church through an automatic monthly withdrawal from their bank account.
What are the advantages of PAG?
- Your contributions will be made regularly even if you are away on business or vacation.
- You will not have to write a cheque or carry cash each week when you come to church, possibly saving you bank service fees.
- The church will receive your contributions consistently, which will help pay all the bills even in the summer months if you're away.
- After having been away, you will not be left with that burden of feeling you need to "catch up".
- It will save time and work for those who count and register the offerings each Sunday.
- Never again will you have the frustration of getting halfway to church and then remembering that you forgot your offering!
- All information provided in your PAG application is confidential and not shared.
Parishioners may wish to include in funeral pre-planning to include request that donations be directed towards their church family.
Parishioners may also wish to remember a gift to St. Paul's in their last will and testament. Some late members' gifts have been left for specific causes; others generate interest which contributes towards the operations of our parish.
St. Paul's Church is a register charity and if you would like our charity number please contact the office.