About St. Paul's Anglican Brockville
St. Paul's Brockville is a vibrant, active church based in a historic building in the heart of downtown Brockville. We are a community of believers that not only gathers to worship, but also assists one another to live out our faith in our daily lives. Wherever you are in your spiritual journey, it is our hope that you will find St. Paul's to be a place where you can grow in Christ with us.
St. Paul's is an Anglican church, which means we value and celebrate the historic Anglican expression of the Christian faith.
As a newcomer, it may seem overwhelming to visit or join a new church. We will try to assist you so that your entry into the St. Paul's community will be as smooth as possible. We have listed a few 'next steps' below that may help you feel more at home. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the church office at 613-342-5865.
Here are some next steps:
- Complete a Newcomer envelope found in the church pew and place it in the offering plate.
- Enjoy some freshly brewed coffee and meet new friends after the 10am service.
- Introduce yourself to one new person each visit.
- Attend the next available Newcomers' Reception.
- Check out Small Groups or Alpha possibilities.
- Check out Family Events Nights and other social events.
- Get involved as a volunteer.
To proclaim the love of Jesus Christ to all people through evangelism, mission and ministry.
Being Disciples - Making Disciples
2015 Parish Profile
To view the 2015 Parish Profile, please click on this link: 2015 Parish Profile